Hey all! Just another reminder to check out information regarding my returning guest post feature here. Any writer is welcome to post on my blog on Mondays, and I’d love to see you participating. All info required can be found by clicking the link.
Other than that, I’m pretty much going to keep things short and sweetish with an update on what I’m doing. And to make it even easier for me, I’m doing things bullet-style:
- Yesterday I was away due to having to write a gun exam and shoot to prove my proficiency in order to come one step closer to qualifying for a weapons license. I passed with flying colors:
|Bullet Style. Get it?
And yes. Those are mine. 9mm pistol shot at 7 meters. 10 shots.
- As of right now, I’ve hit upon what I think will be my marketing strategy. Which is awesome, given that I’ll actually be able to implement it this time. No short notice surprises from my publishing house. I am the publishing house now.
- I have decided on a logo I’ll be using to bind my books together.
- I am past halfway with revisions, and speeding up so I might be done with the revision round by this time next week.
- I discovered a loooooooooovely way to make hot chocolate creamy. Add butter. Just a spoonful will do. And it’s sugar free (and poisonous sugar replacement free) and in accordance with the eating lifestyle I’ve adopted, so even better.
- It snowed yesterday, but the light was too bad to take pictures, and it’s melting too much for me to bother to take them now. I am, however, thinking it will snow again before winter ends. Yes, we have winter in South Africa. Terrible, cold, biting winters in some places.
- I’m thinking about taking up pistol shooting as a sport. It’s exhilarating, and needless to say, I have the knack.
- I’m going to stop now because I still want to get some more editing done. Who knows? I might even finish this weekend. Although I’m not going to push it.
- Becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause…. I’ll be reading. Reading is good. Reading gets my mind thinking along the right paths to write.