I didn’t really feel the need to post anything else. So… I, going to list a brief summery about what’s on my mind…
- After months of tense expectation, I finally got a car again. It’s wonderful! And… It’s economic on fuel. My bank account is practically crying with gratitude after my using my mom’s gas guzzling merc.
- I now have six members! Four of them never met me, so I feel like I’m starting to get somewhere blogwise. Thank you all very much for supporting the blog and welcome.
- I have finally decided what I am going to do next year…
- What I’m going to do next year involves a lot of running, sit-ups, push-ups and seasickness. For those of you wondering, I’m planning to join the South African Navy.
- I started retyping my fantasy for purposes of being critiqued and realized that I started to far from the main story, but can’t change the intro. That one I’ll worry about when the first draft is done.
- Last week a taxi drove past a line of cars, swerved to the wrong side of the road to pass a closed boom.
- Right on time to be hit by a speeding train.
- And killing ten children who were on their way to school.
What’s on your mind today?